HISTORY

 

Aquaflow Pump & Supply Co. was started in 1972 by Henry King II and George Tokash. The business began in a small gas station on Rt. 40 in Bear, Delaware. They started meeting vendors, calling on customers, and decided they would primarily focus on well drillers, plumbers, and septic professionals.  


From the start Aquaflow Pump & Supply Co. has been a family business for the King family. Henry III and Edward worked alongside their father, Henry King II learning all they could. Eventually the partners went separate ways and Henry remained as sole owner of Aquaflow. 

 

The Bear, DE location remains the company headquarters, but the company has continued to grow.  In 1989 Aquaflow purchased its first store in Glenside Pa, called PUMPS Inc. In 1991 they opened in Harrington Delaware. 1996 in Reading Pa. and eventually in 2009 Aquaflow purchased the Superior Pumps company near Pittsburg Pa. which operates three stores in Bedford, Greensburg and Shippenville Pa.  Most Recently Aquaflow purchased Yorgey Supply Inc. in  Shamong NJ, Schnecksville, and Shohola Pa.


Aquaflow Pump & Supply Co. is still the same family owned business Mr. King started back in 1972. The third generation of family has joined the business to continue providing quality products, exceptional customer service, and valuable technical expertise 

image37

   Edward King, Henry King II, Henry King III

Aquaflow Pump and Supply Co.

 Headquarters

1561 Pulaski Highway, Bear, Delaware 19701, United States